[3830] Salmon Run N2CU SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 17 20:17:14 EDT 2006

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: NY

  160:
   80:    4      0      0
   40:   25      0      0
   20:   54     34      0
   15:    9      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   92     34      0  Mults = 23  Total Score = 11,028

Club: WNYCC

Comments:

I don't think there's much chance for a 4th win in a row when you take the first
three hours off due to an out of town hockey game. Conditions were pretty bad
with 15m being almost non-existent. It was a pretty good producer last year.
The QRN on the lower bands was terrible and made it really difficult. I can
only hope other LP entrants had as much trouble as I did! The Salmon Run is one
of my favorites but it really needs more mobile support. I only worked a couple
mobiles and only one in different counties twice. Score includes 1000 point
bonus for dual mode QSO's with W7DX.

73,
Tom N2CU <><