[3830] Salmon Run W6RCL SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 17 23:59:31 EDT 2006

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: W6RCL
Operator(s): W6RCL
Station: W6RCL

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: LAX

  160:    0      0
   80:    1     15
   40:   18      1
   20:   59     43
----------------------------
Total:   78     59      0  Mults = 32  Total Score = 13,760

Raw score = 13,760 + 1,000 bonus for working W7DX = 14,760

Great contest, horrible propagation.  Saturday morning, Europe was pounding in
amid the Washington stations -- often with stronger signals.

I missed 7 counties -- mostly in NE Washington.  But many thanks to the great
work of mobile stations and county line operations who put many counties on the
map.

BIG thanks to KT7G/M for 10 Q's in 7 counties -- 4 of which were NEW counties.

Runner up was WN7T/M -- for four counties including 3 new ones.

N7EIE and KB7HDX both gave me two.

Something that was surprising was that I had 14 QSO's with one of  the state's
least-populated counties -- Island!

Thanks WWDXC for putting on a great one ...
come join us in a couple of weeks for the California QSO Party.

73 de alan