[3830] CQ WW RTTY K0HW SOSB/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 24 22:11:58 EDT 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: South Dakota

   80:  282  325      48      10    10
Total:  282  325      48      10    10  Total Score = 22,100

Due to activities during the daylight hours this year I decided to try SOSB80
and it worked okay.  I expected more states and DX but I did the best I could
with the time I spent.  I missed hearing DE, KY, ME, ND, NE, ID and NM but I
did see an AK station but I was not able to work it.  It gets to be a long
lonely time toward the end of the contest when you can't find stations that
you have not already worked.

Writelog, ICOM 756PROII, Ameritron AL 1200 and 80 Dipole at 40-50' high.