[3830] TxQP K5TR(KE5C) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 25 03:59:19 EDT 2006

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: K5TR
Operator(s): KE5C
Station: K5TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BLANCO COUNTY TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 15:37

  160:
   80:    2      1
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  247    971      0  Mults = 151  Total Score = 406,133

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

We lost 1:02 Saturday afternoon when someone took a power pole down in Johnson
City, Texas.  Not long afterwards, we lost 1:21 more due to electrical storms.
>From a contesting perspective, I have a lot of room for improvement, especially
in handling a second radio while on SSB.  From a general fun and satisfaction
that I supported my club and my state perspective, this was terrific.  Thanks
of course to K5TR for letting me use the station, and to event staff for all
the hard work that makes this happen.