[3830] CQ WW RTTY IK3QAR SOSB/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 25 05:21:39 EDT 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IK3QAR
Operator(s): IK3QAR
Station: IK3QAR

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Mestre

   40:  203  451      20      51    15
Total:  203  451      20      51    15  Total Score = 38,786

Contesting with a multiband GP and 100w in the 40m jungle is a tough challenge!
Mainly S&P contest, but i've also tried some calls on the band-edge with quite
some results. Thanks to all those who answered to my weak CQ!

I've spent only about 7 hours on 40m (and not even a full night), due to early
wake-up for other commitments).

Rig: Kenwood TS940 (100W)
Ant: R7000 (7 bands GP)

Soft: QARTest (Home-made)
Home made interface.

Note: I've made QSOs also on other bands, submitted as checklog.

73 Paolo IK3QAR