[3830] SAC 06 CW OH2RA

markku Oksanen markku.a.oksanen at kolumbus.fi
Thu Sep 28 15:35:56 EDT 2006

                                SAC SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 16-Sep-06

    Callsign Used : OH2RA
         Operator : OH2RA

         Category : SO SB80 CW

 Default Exchange : 599#

             Name : Markku Oksanen
          Address : Kaarikuja 4D82
   City/State/Zip : FIN 00940 Helsinki
          Country : Finland

        Team/Club : CCF

This time I was only testing my 80 antenna, 3 element phased vertical
array with several miles of radial wires. Pulling radial is a great
way to get in shape before a the contest season.
Nice conditions, low noise on 80 those few evening hours.

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   80CW      206         200        427        32

 Totals      206         200        427        32

    Final Score = 13664 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

Markku
OH2RA