[3830] ARRLDX SSB CN3A(IK2SGC) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 3 06:09:19 EDT 2007

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: CN3A
Operator(s): IK2SGC
Station: CN3A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SAFI

   40: 1000    57
   20: 1256    59
   15: 1381    59
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 4124   243  Total Score = 3,006,396

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Finally, after a long period without a real exercise, I'm back in the Single Op.
all band in one of my favorite contest.
My first test as SOAB from the new CN3A contest station looks pretty good, hard
as usual but very interesting to learn, as much as I can, to understand how the
station works.

I started on low bands with some difficulties on 40 Mt. ...too many noise the
first nigh, 80 Mt. OK , 160 Mt. to improve from the antenna point of view.

Great run rate on 40 Mt. the second night at 180 qso's per hour and incredible
pile up on 15 Mt. at 205 qso's per hour ...great fun !!!!

We builted up the station only 7 months ago and we really appreciate the
results  we made in CQWW SSB M/S, ARRL CW SOAB (IK2QEI), ARRL SSB SOAB (IK2SGC)
and the last WPX SSB M/S(IK2SGC-IK2QEI), the improvement we'll make step by step
will be very interesting and the challenge we have for the next future is the
engine to continue in this direction to be more and more competitive.

I would like to thanks Stefano IK2QEI and Spiros SV8CS ....my contests folks,
and the ARRAM Society for the support they gave me and all the US and Canadian
station worked in these great week end.

Stay tuned.....

73's  de  Matt CN3A/5D5A/5F3COM.....IK2SGC