[3830] NCCC Sprint VA7ST LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 6 08:46:23 EDT 2007

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 6

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC

   80:   2      2
   40:  18     10
   20:  17      9
-------------------
Total:  37     21  Total Score = 777

NS LADDER 1.15 - VA7ST
_________________________________
160M:
_________________________________
80M:
 1  CA   2  OR
_________________________________
40M:
 1  CA   2  GA   3  IN   4  MD   5  NV   6  NY   7  OR   8  TN   9  TX   10  WI

_________________________________
20M:
 1  IN   2  LA   3  MA   4  MD   5  MS   6  NC   7  TN   8  TX   9  WI
_________________________________
160M  QSOS =   0 in    0 minutes
 80M  QSOS =   2 in    4 minutes
 40M  QSOS =  18 in   13 minutes
 20M  QSOS =  17 in  13 minutes
_________________________________

TOTAL QSOS  =  37 in  30 minutes
Total MULTS  =  21.
_________________________________

*** FINAL SCORE =  777 Points ***

Great fun. My best NS score (previous best was 660, last year). Got off to a
great start having KZ5D queued up from our pre-chat. Good 20M band for first 13
minutes, then went to 40M for a nice set of 18 Qs and 10 mults.

80M was hopeless with just 2 Qs in final 4 minutes.

Had hoped for 40+ Qs but 80M killed that. By the end of the Easter break, if
all goes well, I'll have a new catenary in the air (between pines, 90' high in
E sloping to 60' at W) supporting 40M and 80M delta loop arrays (2 per band),
and a rebuilt 160M inverted-L.

Thanks NCCC for the NS Ladder and all for the Qs.