[3830] Gagarin DX K4BAI SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 9 21:32:27 EDT 2007

                    Yuri Gagarin International DX Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: 08/USA/GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:21

  160:   0      0
   80:   2      2
   40:   8      2
   20:  24      7
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
  Sat:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  34     11  Total Score = 1,100

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

TH6DXX, Alpha 78, 1 KW output, TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee.  Thanks for the QSOs.
 A lot of activity this year, especially in Europe and western Asia.  Look
forward to next time.  Please participate in the Georgia QSO Party next
weekend, April 14-15.  See http://gqp.contesting.com.  We hope to have most of
Georgia's 159 counties QRV this year, perhaps even all of them.  Note new
awards for most GA counties worked during the contest.  The South East Contest
Club memorial club call, W4AN, will be QRV from the Multi-Multi station of NQ4I
in Spalding County.  Look at the NQ4I website for a live webcam and for posting
of still photos during the weekend.  We expect at least 10 mobiles to be moving
around changing counties often.  Please join in the fun.  KU8E and I will be QRV
in many counties as K4BAI/M.  73, John, K4BAI.