[3830] EA RTTY ON6NL SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 10 07:49:56 EDT 2007

                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Kinrooi

Total:  244    91  Total Score = 31,941

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Just decided one hour before the start to participate.
Planned for the SPDX contest on 20m but did not hear one station.
So next time I check with W6EL before the contest! Had a lot of
fun with RTTY as always. I am in it now for over 40 years and
still it is my favorite mode. Also participated Sunday morning
in the ON-spring contest, worked N8S as my 333th DXCC on CW
and SSB during the contest and searched for the easter-eggs.
So took this one quite relaxed. Thanks everybody for the QSOs
and the nice DX. 73 de Anton, ON6NL