[3830] JIDX CW W6/VK2IMM SOSB/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 15 17:43:57 EDT 2007

                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: W6/VK2IMM
Operator(s): VK2IMM
Station: W6/VK2IMM

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: San Jose

   40:  46     26
Total:  46     26  Total Score = 1,196

Rig: TS-440S 100W
Ant: Vertical, elevated

I like regional DX contests like this one, although Japan is just across the
ocean from here there is is still about 7.500-8.000 km to cover for every
contact so it makes it fun on HF.

Really not as many QSOs as I was expecting. My W6 QTH seems to be very noisy on
40 M with S7 noise level on Saturday night and S6 on Sunday night hence made
more QSO the second night including several reasonably weak stations. Still
missed several callers and could not get information reliably. Hopefully I will
find some way to improve the things.

Many thanks for all the contacts and for organizing the contest.

Sergey VK2IMM