[3830] EU Sprint CW ES5TV HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 16 11:20:36 EDT 2007

                    EU Spring Sprint, CW

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Jogeva

---------------------
Total:  153   Total Score = 153

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

I was quite rusty being away from Sprint for 1 year and also having not operated
CW for a while. Beginning was very slow and I had problems figuring out how to
use WinTest efficiently for this contest. Lost ca 10 minutes with computer
problem.

Of course it was tough to find EU stations from Russian QRM but it was also fun
- why must everything be so simple?:) I don't mind operating in this mess
actually, it's interesting exercise. Sticking to those our sprinters' "calling
frequencies" makes it feel quite warm - you know were to find those few lost
friends on the band!:))

Thanks to I2WIJ for compliment on 20m signal. Italial signals were simply
outstanding also here. Paolo nearly blew my head of with 59+50 signal!!:) All
the others in central EU were very tough to copy.

Look forward to SSB part this weekend and hope to do much better.

73
Tonno
ES5TV