[3830] EU Sprint CW G4BUO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 16 17:15:50 EDT 2007

                    EU Spring Sprint, CW

Call: G4BUO
Operator(s): G4BUO
Station: G4BUO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Penshurst, England

---------------------
Total:  134   Total Score = 134

Conditions were bad on 20m at the start, and the lack of Russians was explained
at 1700z when the WSEM contest opened up and totally trashed the sprint.

We swapped the CW and Phone sprint weekends specifically to avoid QRM from WSEM
- what happened? Is it because 1st April was a Sunday this year?

I love the NA Sprint - great skill levels and lots of activity. We're told
contesting is on the increase in Europe, why is it that Europeans aren't
attracted to sprint contesting?

Dave G4BUO