[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 20 09:27:36 EDT 2007

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 20

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   0      0
   80:   3      3
   40:  24     17
   20:  10      8
-------------------
Total:  37     28  Total Score = 1,036

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100 watts output, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.

Lots of new calls tonight.  Welcome.  Increased activity changes the character
of the contest.  20M was open at the beginning, but signals were weak and rate
wasn't good.  40 and 80 were both quiet and signals were strong.  I stayed too
long on 40.  Still, multiplier total was up, so the score is the best of this
season for me, but QSO total was way down.  Hope to hit a happy medium with
more QSOs and still lots of multipliers next time.  Will miss next Thursday as
will be out of town for a seminar.  CU all in two weeks.  73, John, K4BAI.