[3830] OnQP VA7ST Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 22 16:49:01 EDT 2007

                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   5      0      5
---------------------------
Total:   5      0      5  Total Score = 50

N1MM Logger automaticlly scored for me, but I could have done this one in my
head. Five -- count 'em -- five CW Qs through Saturday and Sunday sessions.
Meanwhile, Michigan was comparatively buzzing with CW activity. Either Ontario
QSO Party is for SSBers almost exclusively, few CW ops turned their antennas
West, or propagation was so spotlighted that W8 was in and VE3 was out from BC.
Yikes. Maybe next year it'll be better. Even so, I had fun looking around and
very occasionally finding someone in Ontario, and the organizers sure put
together a well-run contest. Thanks to all involved.