[3830] MiQP W8RU M/M LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 23 00:08:30 EDT 2007

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: W8RU
Operator(s): W8RU,KC8VGG
Station: W8RU

Class: M/M LP
QTH: Jackson

   80:
   40:    2     34
   20:   44      4
--------------------
Total:   46     38  CW Mults = 14  Ph Mults = 20  Total Score = 4,420

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

KC8VGG (Bill) and I did a Field Day style operation
from northeastern Jackson County.  It didn't get
finalized until Friday at noon, so we had to scramble
to get equipment together.  We were on 40m and 20m for
about 3.5 hours.

We operated from a small pullout in the Waterloo
Recreation area, just throwing dipoles up about 20ft
in the trees.  They worked very well for the small
amount of effort they took to get up.

We only worked K8C and WA1UJU in state.

The weather was super and we both had a blast.

73,

Ron (W8RU).