[3830] EU Sprint SSB ES5TV HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 23 11:57:26 EDT 2007

                    EU Spring Sprint, SSB

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Jogeva

---------------------
Total:  219   Total Score = 219

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Tough competition with Fil! He was ca 10 QSO ahead when we went to 40 I guess so
I was having hard time catching up. I also had a over 10 minute breakdown in the
beginning on 20m and it was very hard to find anybody besides IK4VET and some
other superstrong Italians filling up all the band:) Indeed almost no DL-s on
20 and it was a pleasure working Ben late in the contest on backscatter!

Some 001 G-s and I-s were my extra source of revenue on 20m in the other half
of the contest. Tried to turn beam to US and worked a few guys but then no EU
any more so could not do that. Was nice to work Oms - PY2OMS, CX9BP, PY1ZFK,
PY3MLS, PT2ZXR, PY7ZMD, ZR3AP, CN8YE, A62ER, ZS1Y on 20m and EA8JA on 40m.

73
Tonno
ES5TV