[3830] NCCC Sprint K3STX LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 26 23:22:06 EDT 2007

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 27

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

  160:   2      2
   80:  11      9
   40:   6      5
   20:  10      6
-------------------
Total:  29     22  Total Score = 638

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was in the "Slow NS" practice tonight, I am pretty certain EVERYONE I worked
could easily have handled 40 wpm, they were all the regulars! Where was the new
blood!!

Tonight I think I used SO2R effectively for the first time in my life. Some
muffed exchanges from out-of-sync computer, sorry about that. I have to get
used to these stereo headphones, I should just bite the bullet and put my
favorite mono Telex earbud headset out to pasture and get used to my Heils. I
am just not used to the sound in these phones, funny what a difference it
makes. I probably OVERDID the SO2R thing, but this IS practice, right?!

Thanks for the Qs, and CU next week.

paul