[3830] MiQP W8MRM Mobile Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Apr 28 18:09:42 EDT 2007

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: W8MRM
Operator(s): N8MR, KC8OBH, KC8PKY
Station: W8MRM

Class: Mobile Multi-Op LP
QTH: 13 UP Counties

   80:    8      2
   40:  139     46
   20:   77     15
--------------------
Total:  224     63  CW Mults = 53  Ph Mults = 30  Total Score = 42,413

Club: Motor City Radio Club

Comments:

Not a serious effort, just a combination of sightseeing and contesting. Spent
more  than half our operating time on Phone, which resulted in a score far
below our potential. But the drive was great, weather was great, the
propagation was...well...better than last year. The bands seemed to drop in and
out throughout the contest. Glad to have handed out 46 QSOs in KEWE.

Already cooking up ideas for next year.

73,
Mike, N8MR