[3830] SPDX RTTY K4GMH SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 29 10:30:59 EDT 2007

                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA

   80:   32   209    18
   40:  115   902    43
   20:  271  2458    65
   15:    7    54     3
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  425  3623   129  Continents = 6  Total Score = 2,804,202

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was one tough Contest - and I thought the conditions couldn't get worse
last Fall!  The Solar Flux Index, A and K indexes tried to equal each other in
number  .  Plus the noise from local storms did not help.  All QSOs are
definitely appreciated under these conditions - thanks.

Still, these conditions make operating interesting as you get surprised by the
strength of some signals.  ZM2A was stronger than most Europeans when worked at
1244Z long path on 20 meters.  VK6HZ was okay copy on 40 meters at 1207Z, long
after my sun rise.  Same for W7WW at 1234Z on 40 meters.

Hopefully, conditions will improve for next year's SP-RTTY Contest.