[3830] FlQP K5YAA SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 29 18:53:33 EDT 2007

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: OK

   40:  218     23
   20:  307    117
   15:   21      2
   10:    3      0
--------------------
Total:  549    142  CW Mults = 64  Ph Mults = 56  Total Score = 151,782

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Overheard on 20 Phone after it was over.....

Luigi -
  20 anda 40 dey hadda gud seegnals.  15 anda 10 dey hadda suma too.
  Larcha crowda to contenda wit.  No excusa for not having a mucha funna.
Ciao, Vitorrio

My sentiments exactly Vito.  Gear, conditions, Florida mobiles and fixed
stations all performed well.  A sweep by getting GADSDEN at the opening bell on
Sunday AM.

Florida roads ( or maybe it's the FQP ) must be fun because a lot of foreigners
went there to run their mobiles.  Continuously scanned for new counties as they
moved around the state.  Great coverage of every county.

Had a two or three hour opening on 15 Saturday afternoon but not many finders.
Did get to move with 3 ops to ten meters for some "rare" QSOs.

I count 19 mobiles in my log.  Here's a tally of Qs with each.  A lot of
operating and some really fine counts from all of them.

N4PN - 61
K4KG - 50
N4KK - 39
W4SAA - 36
KI4TG - 34
K4OJ - 32
NO5W - 31
W4AN - 31
W4F - 28
AD8J - 21
KN4Y - 20
N4OO - 12
W5WMU - 11
N4EEB - 9
AD4Z - 8
K2CIB - 6
KC4HW - 4
W4ZW - 4
K1RQ - 3

Thanks to the Florida Contest Group for putting on another great show!

K5YAA