[3830] FlQP K8IR SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 29 19:51:39 EDT 2007

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K8IR
Operator(s): K8IR
Station: K8IR

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: MI

--------------------
Total:  418     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 112,024

Another great event!

20 was not it's usual self this year. Mobile signals were often weak,
especially on Saturday. There were some great ears out there! 20 was gone by
2030 Saturday, much earlier than in past years.  On the other hand, 40 was much
better than usual, providing some of the strongest mobile signals of the weekend
in the last hour on Saturday.

There was plenty of activity, with 12 mobiles hitting double digits in my log:
K4KG 30, K4OJ, NO5W, and W4SAA 28, N4KK and N4PN 27, W4AN 25, KI4IG 21, KN4Y
19, NF4A 18, AD8J 15, N4OO 11.  These stations and all the other mobiles and
fixed stations kept me busy all weekend.

Thanks to the FCG for putting on a great party.