[3830] SPDX RTTY HI3TEJ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 29 22:27:08 EDT 2007

                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: dominican republic
Operating Time (hrs):

-------------------------
Total:  386  3180    97  Continents = 7  Total Score = 2,159,220

Thanks to All:
I did not play serious on this test, only want to test my new FT 2000 on the
mode and JEEZESS IS GREAT!!!!.
If i compare between 2000 and  Pro 3  is like driving a Cadillac against a
Toyota... Supperb filtering and very selective on PILE UPS ... Amazing good ...
 The narrow filters really played good also the n1mm and mmtty software.
9M6, 7X, ZL, VK, 4X,EX, to mention a few been logged .

 (A BIG ADVICE TO ALL THE QRMERS, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME AND KILLING YOUR
AMPS BECAUSE FT2000 WILL SWAP YOU SIGNAL FROM THE SCREEN....)

The only thing I 'm missing is to plug the Steppir controller into the FT2000,

CU ON NEXT PILE AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Ted