[3830] NAQP CW K7RL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 7 15:11:50 EDT 2007

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): ~5

  160:   23     6
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  529   157  Total Score = 83,053

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Only limited time to operate this year.  We had a big family function at the
house Saturday afternoon, but I was still able get on at the beginning and end
of the contest.  Glad I did, conditions were much better than last year.

It was nice to hear 15m open.  10m was open too, but not many listening.  160m
was tough as usual in early August - only East Coast heard was VE3NE CQing with
a very respectable signal, but couldn't get his attention.

Congratulations to the top scorers, especially those that had to fight the high
QRN!  And thanks to all for the Qs!

73 de Mitch, K7RL