[3830] WAE CW VE3XD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 12 15:16:43 EDT 2007

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   36    20    48
   20:  113   130    66
   15:    1     0     2
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  150   150   116  Total Score = 34,800

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

And I thought last year's conditions were bad! This was my 7th year of the WAE
CW and by far the worst condx and score. High local noise much of the time with
a welcome relief late Saturday afternoon. Deep QSB with signals going from loud
to nothing in an instant. Tried running a few times but that was mostly an
exercise in futility.  Heards lots of NA on 15 with good signals but the only
EU I worked was mostly ESP. Still a fun event and I did manage to give away all
of my QTCs. Thanks to all.

73, Don VE3XD