[3830] WAE CW N3ZL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 12 21:48:11 EDT 2007

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

-------------------------
Total:  72     0     31  Total Score = 5,256

Phew!

This one was FRUSTRATING!

I just S&Ped for a few hours in this one, but conditions were horrible as
everyone has been saying and I didn't have much luck at all. I would sit there
listening to AA3B, K3WW, etc. running through the EUs and I wouldn't hear a
single one of them! Plus, my computer is currently dead so I had to do all
logging and sending by hand, so decided against trying to send any QTCs and
never got the opportunity to recieve any.

I had other plans for the weekend so couldn't give too much of an effort, but
it seems like maybe that wasn't such a bad thing after all, hihi. I'm looking
forward to putting in full efforts in at least a few of the big 'tests this
season, hopefully with a fixed computer and better conditions!

Thanks for the Q's.

73 de Greg N3ZL