[3830] WAE CW K0XP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 12 22:49:14 EDT 2007

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VT, MA, CT

   80:   32    10    52
   40:   89    98    66
   20:   14    10    20
   15:    0     0     0
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  135   118   138  Total Score = 34,914

Was mobile in Vermont on 40m as the test started, and made 31 Qs in VT, MA and
CT before arriving home. No idea whether to combine mobile and home score but I
combined them in this report. Sat nite had moderate line noise and 80/40 were as
poor as I've ever heard them; only the loudest of the loudest were copiable. Sun
nite was "normal" and I should have started CQing far earlier as immediately had
a good run of 2nd and 3rd tier stations. Very limited time on Saturday and
Sunday for the higher bands but never heard anything on 15 anyway. Only got in
a few minutes on 20 in between chores and other tasks.

N1MM version 7.8.5 handled the QTCs on my end just fine although am not sure
about its summary and scoring. Had to force T99W QSO into the log and he wasn't
counted as a multiplier so my score is slightly low.

Mobile Rig: TS-130S, Ancient Master Mobile 40m coil
Home Rig: TS-680S
80m Ant: inv vee
40m Ant: sloper toward Europe
20m Ant: sloper toward Europe