[3830] WAE CW HA3OV(@HG6N) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 14 06:24:49 EDT 2007

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: HA3OV
Operator(s): HA3OV
Station: HG6N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Karancs
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   84    66    30
   40:  178   389    47
   20:  427   907    73
   15:  100   167    40
   10:   23    30    13
-------------------------
Total:  812  1559   513  Total Score = 1,215,810

I spent more than a week at HG6N to operate EUHF and WAEDC Single Op. Thanks
George HA6ND and Csaba HA6PX and their families for hospitality!

WAEDC is my loved one!
The station worked fine, but the 15m Yagi's rotator stucked on sunday
afternoon. How lucky I am, direction to NA.
As usual in WAE the thunderstorm strikes at saturday evening to fix one of my
rest periode. So the QRN was terrible sometimes.
The lower bands condition were fine. I managed to work E21EIC and 5H3EE on 80
and received fast QTC-s from NA on 80/40.
I really missed good condx on 15 and 10. I herad DR1A running NA on 10, but I
heard no any whisper. Picked up SA nicely saturday evening.
20m  condx was fine, but I expected more activity.
The highlight was receiving a very fast QTC from UA9BA. Thanks Vlad!

Thanks everyone who called!
CW for ever!

73! Anti