[3830] TI8II lightning hit

nt4tt at aol.com nt4tt at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 11:17:08 EDT 2007

To all,
?? Carlos is off the air due to a lightning strike. All is lost.. not sure of the TH11 as it is still on the tower at 120 feet and he hopes to get it down and look at it soon.? That also means that his computer log at home is gone.
? This is his email to me:
"well Ed,in this couple days I re-check every single thing,maybe maybe I can save the computer Dell 8200 few guys tell me if I change the power supply from computer,is a 50-50 chance to recover.
Ed thanks for your offer,maybe when you are working in the air you can mention my problem and tell evryone I need some help,the easy way is send a qsl cards with couple bucks,all the logs are on line at Logsearch.de?? or? they can drop me email,maybe you can do that for me okey??like I say all logs for TI8CBT,TI0SP and TI8II are online,you take care dear Ed,we will keep in touch,best regards.....Carlos"

? Thanks,
?? Ed NX7TT