[3830] NAQP SSB N9CO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 20 09:09:46 EDT 2007

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N9CO
Operator(s): N9CO
Station: N9CO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

   80:    8     7
Total:  279    74  Total Score = 20,646

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

I'm not a big fan of phone contests, so I don't usually plan to operate them.
The heavy rain that fell upon the Northern Illinois area forced the
cancellation of other activities, so I was able to put in a few hours.

Had some rate, and there were some strong signals, especially on 20 and 40.  It
was nice to chat a bit with some friends, too.

No 10, 15, or 160m antennas up at this time.  FT-1000MP, 100w.  XM240 @ 95' for
40m, homebrew 4el monobander @ 85' for 20m, tilted delta loop for 80m.  Oh
yeah... the RD-1800 rotator has worked flawlessly for the past year.
Definately do not miss the annual T2X Tailtwister replacement party that I've
had in the past.