[3830] SARTG NO2T SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 20 18:05:01 EDT 2007

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NJ

   80:   25   240    13
   40:   97  1180    43
   20:  431  5900    79
   15:    4    45    `4
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  557  7365   139  Total Score = 1,023,735

Club: East Coast DX ASSN

Comments:

Thunder etc Friday eve/Saturday morn gave me problems on the low bands. Used the
SDR-1000 for most of the Q's. Love that radio. Using the MK-V is like putting
blinders over my eyes. Was surprised at the Asian stations calling me,while
beaming towards Europe! Had some "honey does" which cut into my contest time,
but still very happy with the overall score at this part of the sun spot cycle.
Sun spot number was "Zero"! Guess all the RTTY signals created their own F2
layer. 73 de Jerry