[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 23 23:51:31 EDT 2007

                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 24

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   3      2
   40:  17      9
   20:  40     12
Total:  60     23  Total Score = 1,380

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

FUN!!  Did it from home tonite, K7RI tried it from his station and will be
joining in during the future NS events, I hope. We had 5 locals in Seattle area
which made for many quick QSOs on all bands.. N7LOX, W7OM, K7RI, K7SS and Andy
W7VJ. 40 sounded especially anemic tonite....weak weak signals...and only W6
was loud up here, and of course N9RV in MT. Would be interested to hear from
other NSers what they are using...so I will start: IC756PRO2, Steppir 3 el at
48', 40m quarter  sloper at 40' to the east, and 80m loop up in the 80 ft fir
tree in the back yard. Gentle slope to E and SE from here really helps.  See
y'all next time... great working all you regulars (and new guys too!)....seems
like a quick fraternity party every thursday nite...with all my brothers. 73 de
K7SS "DanWa"