[3830] SCC RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 26 14:24:34 EDT 2007

                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Aitos

   80:
   40:   21   43    16
   20:  141  316    51
   15:   13   27     8
   10:
------------------------
Total:  175  386    75  Total Score = 28,950

TS850SAT 100W  A3S 3el.yagi 1/2 sloper for 80/40

Thanks for all the QSO's!
I've had high hopes for this years SCC contest,ever dreaming to reach 200K
points from home station.That was possible ,but some unexpected things limited
my time to only 5hours.
Just 4 hours from the beginning I had a emergency call from my work.
Try my best to solve the problem quickly but lost 4 and a half hours of prime
time propagation.Coming back at home I realized that nearby storm allmost
wiped
out 80/40 meters so it was time to gave-up.
Spend all sunday long in the beach,driving ATV and jet with beautifull
company.
That was probably last hot weekend here as the Summer is near its end.
Really sorry for my limited operating time but will try harder next year.
Condx seemed not so bad with some W7,JA and far east QSO's.

73,CU de Nasko,LZ9R(LZ3YY)