[3830] SCC RTTY NP3D/W2(EW1AR) SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 26 17:36:00 EDT 2007

                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: NP3D/W2
Operator(s): EW1AR
Station: NP3D

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: LONG ISLAND, NY

   80:   43    89    32
   40:  136   312    56
   20:  275   764    60
   15:    0     0     0
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  454  1165   148  Total Score = 172,420

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Used one radio, because my trusty Gateway laptop was under repair; Les-K4FO
spent the whole day, cleaning it up from some nasty virus. Thank you, Les!
Interesting, I did the same amount of Mults, like last year, but less QSO's-one
hundred less, specially on 20 meters - yes SO2R does help.
Could not spend more time in the Contest, we had a meeting about upcoming
DXpedition to Swan Island, that also took off some time.
All in all, like usual, 10 and 15 meters are pronounced Obsolete, 20 and 40
were good, 80 meters was ok.
Yes Phil, I think I saw part of your call on 40 meters, like 0..UP, but could
not get it in full, sorry. I checked last year Logs and found out that the best
time to work GU from NY is about this time - between 5-6AM. I also worked ZM3R
from here at 0656AM, did not see ZM3A though.

Thanks to the sponsors of this nice Contest and to all who called and answered
my calls.

CQ WW RTTY is not far away. I hope to see you all (or some of you) on my screen
from Honduras.

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D