[3830] CQWW CW K6VVA SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 12:29:10 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): 10:17

  160:    2     2        1
   80:   46    19       28
   40:   68    19       38
   20:   69    22       42
   15:   29    11       24
   10:    3     6

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Mostly on at night for a while cherry picking some new 80m/40m band countries.

Kudos to the sharp 3X5A op who pulled me out of the soup on 80m.

Lots of Chinese Club stations QRV pumping out RF on the bands!

Still too many DX stations operating who don't I.D. frequently enough, and
selfishly make other people waste their time waiting.  I would generally spin
the dial if no I.D. in 3 QSOs and say [explicative deleted].

73 & Tnx for all the Q's...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust