[3830] ARRL 160 W9AZ(@WB9Z) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 12:39:36 EST 2007

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W9AZ
Operator(s): KE9I, K5NMX, AK9F, WB9Z
Station: WB9Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH: IL

Total:  QSOs = 1796  Sections = 79  Countries = 48  Total Score = 498,856

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Really Great to have KE9I and K5NMX join us.  These guys are WORLD CLASS!

This is the BIGGEST score ever made in over 20 years of doing
this contest using various calls from WB9Z.

Where was VE4???  I worked several of them last weekend during CQWW CW.

A BIG THANKS to Jay VY1JA for calling in.

Thanks to all the JA and UA0 stations and other DX stations for
calling us.

CU next weekend in the 10m contest.

WB9Z