[3830] ARRL 160 ON4UN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 14:13:27 EST 2007

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: ON4UN
Operator(s): ON4UN
Station: ON4UN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ghent

Total:  QSOs = 150  Sections = 53  Countries = 0  Total Score = 15,900

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Just wanted to have some fun, and see if I could still put down a reasonable
score. The first night I made 122 QSOs, the second night only 28 (only S&P).
Great to work W6 (4 stns), W7 (Az, Ut -2- and Wy the first night. Nothing
beyond TX - MN -MN the second night. I am glad to see I could put down the same
score as DF2PY in 1/3rd of the operating time (2 hours the first night, 2 hours
the second night). Thanks to all who called me!
73 John, ON4UN