[3830] ARRL 160 WA2MNO M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 17:05:15 EST 2007

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WA2MNO
Operator(s): WA2MNO
Station: WA2MNO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MN

Total:  QSOs = 680  Sections = 76  Countries = 8  Total Score = 116,256

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Friday evening/night was much better than Saturday for me. Worked C6 CM HI P4
PJ2 VP2M XE ZF and AK. Had 320 Qs by the time I quit Friday night. My goal for
Saturday night was to make or exceed 500 Qs by the time I would end Sunday
morning. While conditions didn't seem to be as good Saturday/Sunday the band
was still quiet and surprisingly made another 360 Qs for a total of 680 Qs. My
sort of Inverted-L and AL-80B helped me run which I did most of the time. Had
some 15 minute run rates of 110-150 which is a blast.

73 - Bob
WA2MNO