[3830] ARRL 160 W9RE Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 18:41:46 EST 2007

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN

Total:  QSOs = 1127  Sections = 76  Countries = 35  Total Score = 273,060

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I think the conditions on the first night were the best ever for me.  Worked an
'I' at 2235z and an 'EWA' at 2317z.  I always like to start this contest but
rarely finish, this time I wished I would have stuck it out, but.  Band was
quiet and my local noise was non existant so I was able to hear pretty good.
All CQ until about 0700z.

Missed-AK, MB NT and SDG and worked-I,CU,SP,P4,DL,HI,HK,
8P.VP5,G,C6,SV,XE,HC,F,EA8,YU,SM,LZ,OH,OK,ON,ES,OM,HB9,S5,PA,PY,OE,PJ2,CT3,J3,VP2M,ZF
 and YV.

By far the most DX I've worked in the ARRL, I should have gotten up one of the
mornings to work some west DX.

Thanks for all the Q's.

  HOUR  160CW    TOTAL   ACCUM
   22     158     158     158