[3830] ARRL 160 K7BG Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 2 20:46:52 EST 2007

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT

Total:  QSOs = 846  Sections = 76  Countries = 10  Total Score = 151,704

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

My XYL's birthday is Dec. 2, so we went out to a dinner party in her honor for 4
hours local Saturday night. On Friday, I didn't get home til 10PM so missed the
first 7 hours of the contest the first night. Missed some prime hours for any
eu openings, but still heard 2 europe stations, but didn't work them.

Missed NL, NNY, PR, and MB. Nice to have VY1JA call me. Tnx J.

Nice quiet condx for the most part and some GREAT scores coming in!

One of these years I'm gonna chain myself to the chair for this one.

Thanks for all the great ears and patient ops out there in QSB land.

Matt--K7BG

Rig: IC-765 to Alpha 374A (2 x 8874)
Tx Antenna: 1/4 wave sloper from 80 feet
Rx Antenna: ? ? Agn? Pse agn? (still don't have one)