[3830] ARRL 160 VE3FRX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 4 17:52:25 EST 2007

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE3FRX
Operator(s): VE3FRX
Station: VE3FRX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Varna

Total:  QSOs = 292  Sections = 67  Countries = 7  Total Score = 40,535

Great conditions! Unfortunately I had a blizzard and no heat in my workshop
shack so sat as long as I could with desk temperature of 6 degrees C! Fingers
froze and the bencher would only put out dashes. N1MM wouldn't work with CW,
but Logger32 did, so had to use it for the contest.  Still had lots of fun and
WOW, where did all the 160m stations come from.  Nice having zero noise floor
at new QTH. Thanks for all the QSOs and 6 new countries on 160m. 73 de Jeff,
VE3FRX (former VE6GJ)