[3830] CQWW CW CN3A(IK2QEI) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 8 18:15:27 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CN3A
Operator(s): IK2QEI
Station: CN3A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Morocco

  160:  229    12       52
   80:  928    26       82
   40: 1317    26       93
   20: 1248    28       92
   15: 1409    25       95
   10:  256    11       45

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

First time from CN3A in a cqww cw, I will never forget this one!!! Thanks for
the contacts!

Single op 2 radio is amazing, during the contest the wx was very bad, big
thunderstorm a lot of noise, and I lost the power electricity for 21 hours...
but this time I was lucky the generator works well so I don't miss the contest.
Two days before the contest I lost also the TH7DXX due to a big wind storm.

But not execuses, I have a lot of things still to learn... so next year I will
be back for sure at CN3A during CQWW CW!

Congratulations to all the guys especially W2GD,N2NT,CT1BOH,W2SC,A45XR,KL2A,
YT1AD,VK9AA,VY2ZM,F6BEE,OH2UA,CN2R,D4C. It's very hard to manage, travel and
put a station on air from a distant locations.

Thank you very much to SV8CS my very good friend Spiros, he help me a lot to
prepare the 80m verticals, he was active on eme in 2m and 6m and he did the
first qso USA - MOROCCO on 6m Eme.

Thank you to Said CN8WW for the usual outstanding support!

Special thanks also to Matteo IK2SGC, Ahmed CN8WK and ARRAM.

73 Stefano IK2QEI,  CN3A