[3830] ARRL 10 K5NZ SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 10 08:18:10 EST 2007

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 7:14

   CW:  368    37
  SSB:  335    32
-------------------
Total:  703    69  Total Score = 147,798

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow!  Bottom of the cycle and that was the best start to a contest I have ever
had! Stopped at 0400 first night with 568, then had to stop Sat morn at 1600 to
leave for a race.  Sure wish I could have had more time for this one!  When the
E was opened to 8,9,0 at the start I knew there might be a chance for some big
numbers if it stayed open, and it did! Then Sat morning it opened to SE and I
think I worked everyone in Fl!  Nice to have 3 ZS call in during the Fl run..
Had to pull myself away at 1600 as the rate meter said last 60 106..  Hope
others had some good condx like this!

nz