[3830] ARRL 10 SZ1A(@SV1DPI) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 16 03:18:25 EST 2007

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: SZ1A
Operator(s): SV1DPI, SV1CIB, SV1ELF, SV3GKE, SV8BUS
Station: SV1DPI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KM08

   CW:   45    14
  SSB:   74    14
-------------------
Total:  119    28  Total Score = 9,184

Club: RAAWG

Comments:

Bad bad propagation... Last year we made over 600 qsos. We hoped better this
year but... unless cqing. The good thing was the barbeque and the wine... See
you next year with better propagation.
Location was in my second qth at 900m high in mountain. Ant was a 4el quad
without rotator (man rotator hi hi). Rig was an icom 756 pro-ii (i didn't like
it as my mark-v, especially on cw), and the icom pw1(the best amplifier i have
ever seen). Seasons greetings from all
Kostas SV1DPI, Dimitris SV1CIB, George SV1ELF, Kostas SV8BUS, Mike SV3GKE