[3830] 9A CW 9A1UN(@9A1P) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 17 05:34:19 EST 2007

                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: 9A1UN
Operator(s): 9A1UN
Station: 9A1P

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN65vg, Tican

   10:   11     8
-------------------
Total: 1387   232  Total Score = 1,688,960

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Another nice CW contest behind us, I enjoyed this one very much even I had some
problems 1st hour but than recovered quite well. Very "prehistoric" so2r setup
with two pair of headphones on the head due to failure of audio switch and hand
cw keying on 2nd radio due to Vista as it can recognize any of my USB2COM
devices. Nice to move mults around and mult score is very good compared to past
years and condx on the bands.
Antennas verticals for 160 and 80m, 4el fullsize for 40m, 5el 20m, 6el for 15
and 10m + 2 200m beverages for RX. FT1k,TS930, alpha amp.

Tnx all for qsos, m xmas and hny

73 Dave 9A1UN