[3830] NCCC Sprint K0XP LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 27 23:21:58 EST 2007

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 28

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   4      3
   80:  32     16
Total:  36     19  Total Score = 684

Worked several newbies, heard a few others I never could pounce on. Must have
been over 25 mults available on 80 tonight but kept hitting the western ones on
the wrong sequence. Also kept QLFing now and then and finally figgered out why
it happens: I'm hitting the space bar and forgetting it automagically goes to
the next field all by its lonesome. For some reason, I often do that when that
smoothie K4BAI calls in  ;o(  Dunno whether I'll try the Stew, antler's pretty
crummy. Maybe a few hours. HNY.