[3830] RAC Winter VO1KVT SO SSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 29 21:24:30 EST 2007

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VO1KVT
Operator(s): VO1KVT
Station: VO1KVT

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: NL.

  160:   0       0       0         0
   80:   0     138       0         7
   40:   0      47       0         6
   20:   0     313       0        12
   15:   0       9       0         1
   10:   0       2       0         1
    6:   0       1       0         1
    2:   0       0       0         0
Total:   0     510       0        28  Total Score = 103,040

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions not the best but it was good to work a bunch of Canadian stations.
This was my first contest using my new tower and Mosley TA53M antenna. The beam
certainly made a big difference compared to the wire antennas I used in the
past. The only dissapointment for the contest was I did not hear some of the
RAC stations on any of the bands, did not work VO1RAC, VE1RAC, VE2RAC,VE5RAC,
VE7RAC and VY0RAC. Really enjoyed the contest, lots of fun.
Happy New Year
73 VO1KVT