[3830] TBDC N8VW(@K8MK) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 30 13:42:03 EST 2007

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N8VW
Operator(s): N8VW
Station: K8MK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN80

Total:  QSOs = 414  Total Score = 3,200

Club: Ohio Independent Contesters

Comments:

Tried qrp to see if conditions were worth it for the point advantage, but after
calling several people without response, upped the power to 100w.  With no rx
antennas felt like an alligator.  Sorry to all I couldn't pull through the qrn
and qsb.

Heard but didn't work, vk6vz, zl3ix, ja8isu, ea8ak, tf3kx and many more.  Nice
to find tf4m cqing after I woke from a nap, sorry that more people weren't
listening for you.

Score is close to what I remember n1mm said, but I don't trust it.  The shack
computer hasn't had the n1mm version upgraded since I built it last year and I
know that when I logged w4ef, it didn't score correctly (to few points).

So, how about a SP near the spring equinox and summer solstice?