[3830] TBDC VE7SL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 30 15:35:10 EST 2007

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: VE7SL
Operator(s): VE7SL
Station: VE7SL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mayne Island, BC

Total:  QSOs = 202  Total Score = 2,136

Interesting conditions this year, often typical of mid-winter, as the band went
long very early. Signals from the east coast states were often much stronger
than the mid-west. My vote for 'best ears' goes to Clive, GM3POI, for managing
to pull my 100W sigs out of the noise even though he was only S1 here. Also to
Al, CE1/K7CA, who patiently waded through his all-night pileup to give me a
rare '40' pointer. This year's score was better than last year and I was able
to be in bed by 2300 local for a change!

Steve / VE7SL

Mayne Island, B.C.

FT-1000 / half-sloper on 48' tower / 1000' buried radials