[3830] CQ160 CW Z37M Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Feb 2 03:26:53 EST 2007

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: Z37M
Operator(s): Z31GX, Z31MM, Z35T, Z36W
Station: Z37M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: KN11CR

Total:  QSOs = 1241  State/Prov = 16  Countries = 73  Total Score = 592,916

Club: Z30M Contest team

Comments:

Our goal was to made better score than last year, but during the saturday night
we lost amplifier and worked LP till sunday morning when band was allmost
clossedso we didn't made it HI. We lost good openinig to USA and many mults
from there. For the first time we used for RX K9AY and it worked quite good.
Thanks to all for q's and see you in the next one !

Rig: FT 1000 MP + PA 600w.
Ant: Inv.Vee + 2 X K9AY (east - Usa)

73' Z37M team